You can download the source and create your own build, or download a build for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8.
Graphical Front End
You must first install the apiGrove Core to use the graphical front end. It does not deliver all the capability of the command line, but it does provide access to the primary functionality.
Welcome to apiGrove on GitHub
apiGrove is an open source API manager built in Java on top of Fuse ESB. You can find out more about why and how it was built at apiGrove.net. The very short version is that it was built with these imperatives in mind:
- Scale: Serves APIs to thousands of users per second
- Metering: Meters usage to support a variety of monetization plans
- Protection: Protects users, systems, and API providers from attacks
apiGrove has been tested on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8. More details.
Community & Support
Though it was started by Alcatel-Lucent, the apiGrove project is actively seeking users and contributors.
- The GitHub wiki contains build and installation documentation and a growing list small example projects.
- The apiGrove.net User Forum is a great place to ask questions about use cases, installation, deployment, and more.
- If you identify any problem that can't be fixed in the Forum, please use the GitHub issue tracker to identify the issue.